Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ugg….What have I done??

As if I can’t seem to find enough time to post as often as I would like – when I do get on the computer, what do I find myself doing?? but trying to update the look…or change the design of my blog.  Why??  I have no idea why but better yet – this new design is completely black at the top.  I cannot see the title and I cannot see the tab that leads me to correct, design or change anything.  Fortunately, I type my posts on LiveWriter or I would not even be able to find that tab!  Oh my.

I suppose I won’t be “redesigning” any time soon – and my blog will remain titleless.  Oh boy.  And now I have spent so much time trying to undo this mess, I am out of computer time – again.  But I WILL get a post up this evening….lots of fun stuff happening around here – well, fun for me, at leastSmile  That will, of course, be AFTER the Next Food Network Star – please tell me I am not the only one who is totally hooked on that show!

5 comments:

  1. I can see the header and title. It is brown on a black background and the Bible verse shows up also. You can also see the tea tray.

    I like it, but hopefully you can get it worked out to the way you like it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your header, too, Jennifer. But I know what you mean about experimenting with the design and then not being able to 'fix' what we've done! That is why I started a 'Test' blog ~ just for me to play with before I put it up 'for real'. But I still mess up. But, hey, it's not a competition ~ they are for our enjoyment, right? And it's a good way to learn some new 'skills'! :~]

    I've never watched the NFNS. The only show I watch regularly is America's Got Talent (boy are there some strange people out there! Not really what I would call talent!)Some are sooo funny!
    ttfn :~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your header and title too. Everything looks just fine! I know what you mean, things can be so frustrating sometimes when trying to work on the computer. At least you are posting. My life has been so busy/crazy lately, that I have not posted in many months. There have just not been enough hours in the day! Hope your summer has gone well. I am behind on my blog reading too. We have had a nice summer. It just has flown by! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I too can see your title, and I love the new look. I find myself going through times where I am constantly changing things up, and times when I have I am doing nothing at all (such as now, haha) I know the "bug" will hit me again and I will probably have forgotten all I figured out in the past. I have not watched the show, but my DIL is loving it!! I am excited to hear all that is going on with you! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the changing fever myself and have spent way too much time having to fix things!! But, I love your new look!!!

    ReplyDelete