Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Gotta Love It

Another one of these quick posts before going to work (which apparently does not work too well for me if you notice all the errors in yesterday's posts - makes the editor in me completely shudder and panic)....but I saw this photo this morning on the internet - and just had to grab it!!

This beauty -whether it be male or female, who knows?? - is a komondorak, I believe...and totally makes me smile! Laugh, really:)

I thought of several cute sayings I could add to this post with this picture (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and even some more meaningful comments about enjoying - even "strutting" - our own special uniqueness...or remembering that we were each created perfectly by our Heavenly Father.

But, then I just enjoyed the picture!! Have a great Wednesday, friends! (and do overlook all the typos...grr!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow...can you imagine grooming that dog's coat? Looks like a walking mop!:) Yes...beauty is DEFINITELY in the eye of the beholder! Have a good one, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA WOW....It honestly does look like a mop...How wonderously different we all are...LOVE IT. Have a good day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! What a conversational dog.
    And you're right we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fake. The winner was strange looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute dog! I showed it to my oldest and she said he looked like a mop! Seeing a picture like this just makes me smile!

    Your Valentine Party menu sounded so yummy! I'm so glad that you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have to wonder where dogs like that come from. I can't imagine taking care of it!

    ReplyDelete